[Xastir] OSX & Cygwin test please?

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Wed Dec 20 22:56:38 EST 2006

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006, Greg Eigsti wrote:

> - If only ImageMagick (MacPorts) is installed configure finds it
> - If only GraphicsMagick (MacPorts) is installed configure finds it
> - If both are installed configure finds IM if no configure switch is
> specified

Which means configure searches for GM first, fails, then finds IM?
If so, what's the failure in the GM search?

> - If both are installed configure finds nothing if the --without-imagemagick
> configure switch is specified

Which means it is failing on the GM search.

> - If both are installed configure finds IM if the --without-graphicsmagick
> configure switch is specified

That's as planned.  That's good.

One can install GM with IM compatibility links.  It's possible that
they included such or else moved the locations of headers or
libraries from the defaults in the MacPorts versions.  Perhaps some
of the IM headers are overwriting GM headers or vice-versa.  GM
headers and IM headers have some or all of the same names, but the
GM headers are supposed to be down one more directory in the
GraphicsMagick directory.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer