[Xastir] icon for xastir

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Dec 24 20:37:39 EST 2006

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006, Chip G. wrote:

> Knowing nothing about unix and icons ... what would it take to make a color
> icon available like many other applications?

Someone to create it.  I think someone else on the list many months
ago had created one, or volunteered to create one.

The icon.xbm file I created is a black & white icon.  I'm no artist
but it suited my needs at the time.

On Windows or Mac you should have some image manipulating program
that can take icon.xbm and convert it to a PNG.  After that you
should be able to color it.  Or start from scratch.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer