[Xastir] build error - "GV_PATH" undeclared

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Fri Dec 29 12:54:11 EST 2006

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006, Dan Brown wrote:

> maps.c: In function 'Print_postscript_destroy_shell':
> maps.c:3871: error: 'GV_PATH' undeclared (first use in this function)

I'm still in the middle of making changes.  Actually just started to
get worthwhile functionality last night at about 11pm, so committed
to CVS and went to bed.  Will work on it some more today if the kids
let me.  Is actually quiet right now (am in-between watching all the
James Bond flicks) so will try to fix it up in short order.

I think something like "#ifdef GV_PATH" and "#ifdef LPR_PATH" will
do it.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer