[Xastir] build error - "GV_PATH" undeclared

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Fri Dec 29 14:33:35 EST 2006

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006, Dan Brown wrote:

> Installing ghostview also appears to have fixed it here.

With the latest committed changes I can comment out the lines in
config.h that refer to GV or LPR, recompile, and get popup messages
when I try to print or print preview.

I still need to figure out whether to check for a leading '/'
character on the pathnames (so that we're guaranteed that the full
path is specified), plus need to check for "gv" on the end and only
go through the options dialog if we're using "gv".  Anther option
might be to have a button only for "GV" and another for "Optional
Previewer" or similar.

Anyway, the code is getting better.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com