[Xastir] Xastir Help (First Time User)

Eric Christensen kf4otn at ericsatcom.net
Sun Nov 5 21:30:57 EST 2006

Yeah...  So I started over.  I deleted all the Cygwin folders and
started anew.  I don't seem to have any problems with the steps in the
beginning but I get to the bootstrap and I get:

Eric Christensen at GXZXG31 ~/src/xastir
$ ./bootstrap.sh
    6) Removing autom4te.cache directory...
    5) Running aclocal...
./bootstrap.sh: line 16: aclocal: command not found
    4) Running autoheader...
./bootstrap.sh: line 19: autoheader: command not found
    3) Running autoconf...
./bootstrap.sh: line 22: autoconf: command not found
    2) Running automake...
./bootstrap.sh: line 26: automake: command not found
    1) Checking for 'mkinstalldirs'... Not Found
       Attempting to copy it from system directories'
***ERROR: Couldn't copy the file***
Bootstrap complete.

Not sure what to do now...  Any ideas?

Eric