[Xastir] Xastir Wiki

Jay Hurt n0xvb at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 09:04:55 EST 2006

OK, thanks Tom I'll try a newer version and see if that takes care of it.
Jay
73 de N0XVB

"If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your
pocket and then giving Fido only two of them."  Phil Pastoret
Hardware, n:  the parts of a computer system that can be repaired with a
hammer.