[Xastir] Xastir Wiki

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 14:28:14 EST 2006

I can whole-heartedly recommend Ubuntu or Fedora.  I don't personally
like debian, because to get anything remotely up to date, you have to
get into their testing or unstable repos, but Ubuntu and Fedora are
both kept quite up to date.  Fedora devs also put their foot down
against anything "non-free" going into their repos - however yum repos
like Livna fill that need.

I myself use mostly Fedora here, anymore - I usually keep an Ubuntu
installation around tho.

Jeremy