[Xastir] Xastir Help (First Time User)

Eric Christensen kf4otn at ericsatcom.net
Mon Nov 6 15:50:55 EST 2006

Tom,
You were right.  I had incorrectly assumed that all the libraries would
be loaded by default.  That was an incorrect assumption.  After I did
that everything fell right into place.

I'm up here on my laptop and am really working on figuring out this
software!  Great work by everyone that is involved!

73s,
Eric KF4OTN