[Xastir] Xastir Wiki

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 16:28:32 EST 2006

Wireless is a bugger no matter which distro you have.  With Fedora, I
have to use ndiswrapper on my laptop - the bcm43xx driver sort of
works with my BCM4318 chip, but only at 11Mb - to get full 802.11g
support I have to use ndiswrapper with the windows driver.  The Livna
fedora repo has a pre-built ndiswrapper package that works well.

Jeremy