[Xastir] Cygwin problems

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Nov 8 21:58:13 EST 2006

One of the partners I'm working with on an ocean observing/prediction
project is distributing VMPlater VMs on a multisite/many times a day
basis.  Don't think that's going to be a valid concern.  I'll ask the
VMWare folk at SC about the likelyhood this stuff will stay free.  I
suspect the answer is, "Yes, it will".  Their business model is in the
hiperf server versions they sell and support.

gerry