Where to get help Re: [Xastir] Better and/or Easier Way to Get Xastir on Windows

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Nov 9 12:03:27 EST 2006

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Tom Russo wrote:

> I know I am not reading those forums regularly (and have no intention of
> starting, as I can't stand participating in web-based forums).  It doesn't
> look like very many others from here are, either, judging from the number of
>
> I'd like to suggest that at a minimum, a sticky topic should be there warning
> forum users that the best way to get support is here, not there.

I'm in the same boat.  E-mail + procmail/formail are my friends and
keep me somewhat organized.  I work well with e-mail coming in but
am not going to be regularly reading web forums.  I much prefer
e-mail lists to web-based anything.  Except Wiki's...

Perhaps some of the experienced users can congregate there to keep
tabs on things, notifying the list when something hard-to-answer
comes up?  Either that, or kill the forums and direct people to the
list instead.