[Xastir] Compressed objects creep a little after creation?

Darryl Gibson n2diy at losch.net
Thu Nov 9 12:37:25 EST 2006

Tapio Sokura wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that some compressed objects tend to creep a little in
> location after being created in Xastir. Here's an example:

Snip

> In practice this creep is just barely noticeable if you zoom to level 1.
> Converted to distance, the difference between the first and third packet
> is about 2 meters.

Is this a problem? I'd love to have 2m resolution on my GPS.

Unless this effects other functions in Xastir, and is multiplied, I
wouldn't worry about it.

--
Darryl Gibson N2DIY
RLU X 182668/379552

“Arms are the only true badges of liberty. The possession of arms is the
distinction of a free man from a slave.”   --  Andrew Fletcher, A
Discourse of Government with relation to Militias (1698)