[Xastir] Mapping

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Nov 9 23:28:30 EST 2006

I can hit it from inside the TAMU firewall, and the firewall status page
shows it open.  If you can get to it with a web  browser, it is
working... especially if you used the url ftp://aprs.tamu.edu

Try again, but when you invoke ftp from the command line or the gui,
don't use the ftp:// URL qualifier.

Drop me a note or call my cell (tomorrow, please; I need to hit the sack
for a long day tomorrow) if you need help.  If there's a problem we want
to identify it and fix it.

73 gerry