[Xastir] 536kb image on home page?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Fri Nov 10 00:25:00 EST 2006

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 10:14:14PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <kc7zru at kc7zru.net> flavor, containing:
> Jason, which image is that you're seeing?
>
> Biggest image I'm seeing at www.xastir.org is the Xastir logo, it's
> 19.07 KB.

I believe it is the image of a 3-d rendering showing an Xastir run on one
side of a cube and a web browser or mail program on another.

I was thinking something along the lines of what Jason says when I first saw
it.  It is a pretty large file and was surprisingly slow to download even when
I viewed it at work.

And as of right now, it is no longer there --- nor is the smaller one that
was next to it only this morning.