[Xastir] Mapping

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Nov 10 09:47:06 EST 2006

OGR supports MapInfo.  (Mapserver supports MapInfo .map/.tab format).
I've not tried MapInfo maps... never even thought about doing that much,
but MapInfo is *my* GIS package of choice on Windoze as I can do what I
want faster there than with Arc* and can train someone better/faster
than I can on ArcView to accomplish the same tasks ArcView will do.
gerry