[Xastir] Audio Alarms - How?

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Sat Nov 11 09:00:10 EST 2006

O.K., I've tried everything and cannot seem to get them to work. As I
understand it, I have to use the play (something) command ot get it to
work. Like play/usr/bin/xmms or play /usr/bin/xmms or play/xmms ......
you get the idea, I've tried about every combo.

Sound is working with VMware Player. I can play a stream with xmms.

So what am I missing?

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com

--
"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never!" -- Winston Churchill