[Xastir] Audio Alarms - How?

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Sat Nov 11 13:24:47 EST 2006

Darryl,

I feel like a dumba**.  Thanks for your last comment Darryl. It seems to
work better with the soundfiles downloaded ;-)

I incorrectly assumed that the files were part of the Xastir package.
All that was required was the "play" command and nothing else, although
with a different suggestion, I did download and install sox.  Now
everything is working - except festival, which I still cannot get working.

Thanks,

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com

--
"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never!" -- Winston Churchill