[Xastir] Cygwin ImageMagick might be fixed

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sun Nov 19 23:05:16 EST 2006

On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 07:57:30PM -0800, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <davidf4 at mindspring.com> flavor, containing:
> Another addition:
>
> Please add libbz2-devel to the list of stuff to select when installing
> Cygwin.  The ./configure check for ImageMagick fails if this lib isn't
> installed.

That's needed if you're building ImageMagick from source, right?  So if it
were added, it'd belong down in the section about building ImageMagick, not the
section on the base install?

Has anyone confirmed the news that was recently posted here that the Cygwin
ImageMagick is actually fixed now?  I have not tried updating Cygwin, as
it'll take about 6 hours to update xorg over dialup, and that's what it'd
take for me to verify it.