[Xastir] Linux Standard Base Test

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Nov 27 09:01:59 EST 2006

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, John Ronan wrote:

> Tested on a Ubuntu-6.06-LTS
>
> Have quite a few "XPM and/or ImageMagick support have not been
> compiled in." Messages.

Those should be because you have selected some maps that require one
or the other.  Deselect those and you shouldn't see them anymore.

> For clarity it might be worth putting a "\n" after the fullstop.

Please explain.  Sorry, I don't get it, but I just drove for an hour
on snow-covered roads and haven't had my caffeine yet either...

> Just wondering, why does xastir default to port 10151 as the Internet
> Server port that it connects to?

'cuz that was the standard when the interface stuff was written.
What would you suggest?  Something like a filtered port with a range
filter?