[Xastir] Linux Standard Base Test

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Mon Nov 27 14:51:15 EST 2006

On Nov 27, 2006, at 1:40 PM, Steve Friis wrote:

> So, can I suggest 14580:m/100 ?

I don't recall what the m filter does, but the default should _not_
be anything that depends on the successful transmission of a packet
to the IS to result in a data flow back to xastir.

Hmm, come to think of it, the way you get a filter set is to send a
message to the server, and that assumes you've found and ran
callpass, and gotten all that out of the way.

I'm thinking any sort of filter as a default is a Bad Thing.  Too
many gotchas.

-Jason
kg4wsv