[Xastir] Mac Weather Station & Xastir Inquiry

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Tue Nov 28 23:03:01 EST 2006

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Chip G. wrote:

> I am researching a weather station to connect to my Xastir machine. It's a Mac
> Mini (older model). I'm curious about what stations are being used and
> additional details which I am not seeing in any Xastir help file. Can Xastir
> directly understand a weather station, or does it need some software
> go-between? If it can, with what wx station models is it compatible?

Try this link:

    http://www.eskimo.com/~archer/xastir.html

Which is one of mine, and was linked to the old Xastir homepage:

    http://xastir.sourceforge.net/

Note that this last page won't be around forever.  The info from the
Major Features page may have been added to the new homepage docs or
the Wiki page by now too.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer