[Xastir] Linux Standard Base version of Xastir

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Nov 29 13:57:09 EST 2006

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006, Jeremy Utley wrote:

> Please note the URL below is incorrect.  The correct URL is:
>
> ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/a/archer/aprs/xastir/LSB/xastir-lsb.tar.bz2

I should have also mentioned that this is an x86 Linux binary, so
your 64-bit processors, Alpha, PowerPC, and whatnot won't be able to
use it.  That may be possible in the future with different LSB RPM's
for each type, or perhaps the proper things in the RPM itself so
that it knows which to install among many possible.  That's if the
LSB idea ever really catches on!