[Xastir] AVRS

Darryl Gibson n2diy at losch.net
Sat Oct 7 14:41:05 EDT 2006

This is a neat system I never heard of before. Here is what little I
know about it.

You enter a station call sign and SSID into the system, the system
tracks down the station via APRS, and IDs which IRLP node the station
could use. The system then notifies both station with a text message, of
which IRLP node to use, it's freq., pl, etc...

http://www.aprsdepot.com/forum/index.php?topic=76.0
--
Darryl Gibson N2DIY
RLU X 182668/379552

“Arms are the only true badges of liberty. The possession of arms is the
distinction of a free man from a slave.”   --  Andrew Fletcher, A
Discourse of Government with relation to Militias (1698)