[Xastir] Thanks

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Oct 8 11:32:43 EDT 2006

On Sat, 7 Oct 2006, mike sullivan wrote:

> to Curt & Mike for their replies. Finally bit the bullet and deleted the
> xastir.cfg and ran the program again. And with the lessons learned the last
> week I sorta knew what I was doing and it went a lot quicker.

Also note there there should be four copies of the config file
corresponding to the last four config file saves, so you can play
the rename game to go back in time with the configs.

Also note that every time you close Xastir it rewrites the config
files, so if you want to play the rename game you need to take that
into consideration.  Copy them to a "temp" directory or rename them
to names Xastir doesn't use before you start.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer