[Xastir] help !

Kyle Kienapfel doctor.whom at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 17:50:39 EDT 2006

No idea what you want to know, but I did a search for APRS Glossary:
http://info.aprs.net/wikka.php?wakka=Glossary

Also not sure if theres a guide on the xastir wiki
Ah! a work in progess. http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/XASTIR_Manual

I guess we're collectively working on the docs for anything xastir specific :)