[Xastir] Xastir compile options

Dan Brown brown at brauhaus.org
Wed Oct 25 18:43:06 EDT 2006

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006, Stephen Brown Jr wrote:

> sudo /sbin/ldconfig -v seems to have taken care of it ;)
>
> Now the bad part is I have to remember everything I have done with this over
> the last 2 days so I can set up some of my friends boxes who are also
> running Ubuntu. Gotta love it......

Well -- you might try to simplify your life and give the "get-maptools.sh"
script a try -- it does a bunch of the extra libs for you.  And, does the
ldconfig!  And does it using sudo privs, so you don't have to be root.

And, let me and or the xastir mailing list know if it doesn't work right. It
should work for Linux and Cygwin. It doesn't (last I tried) work quite right
on Macs, but, I think there are package managers which should take care of that
instead.

Anyhow, Glad it worked out.

73,
N8YSZ.