[Xastir] Re: Aloha Bug?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Oct 26 09:51:24 EDT 2006

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006, Clay Jackson wrote:

> Here's one for you -  with 1.8.3; I just checked my Aloha statistics
> and it said my Aloha radius was 32Km.   Then I used 'Configure-
>  >Enable English Units' and the Aloha circle on the screen jumped to
> 32 MILES (and now shows that way on the statistics display as well.

Roger.  I saw three things wrong, the circle changed size, the
status line Aloha text was wrong (found that in the code, not by
seeing it happen), and the text Aloha stats were wrong.

There's a debug bit of code to force the Aloha radius to 40 mi,
without which it would have been harder to debug as I'd have to
wait, plus I'd also have to be on a TNC interface.

The problems are fixed and committed to CVS.  Thanks for pointing
that out!