[Xastir] How to setup a ROOT account on UBUNTU

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 13:57:06 EDT 2006

There is an easier solution, just type sudo passwd root from a terminal
window and specify a password. This will enable the root account. I think
the way your doing it could be a serious security issue as it sounds like
you are assigning root privileges to every user on the system, could be
wrong though!

73's
Stephen
N1VLV