[Xastir] Wiki

KC7ZRU kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Thu Oct 26 22:19:44 EDT 2006

OK - found the main page 'forgotten' password stuff at
http://www.xastir.org - no idea if that'll also help with the
documentation wiki or not - but gave it a shot.

Resulte was:

Template Error: filename: file
/var/www/xastir.org/layout/webbadass/users/newpassword.thtml does not exist.
Halted.

Ideas?

73