[Xastir] FC-6 and xastir

KC7ZRU kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Sun Oct 29 18:54:29 EST 2006

Cool!

I've been working with Chuck to re-gain access to the documentation
Wiki. I did the initial FC5 'howto' there
(http://kc7zru.net/xastir-fc5.txt) and wanted to add some notes after
playing with FC6. Only difference I ran across between FC5 and FC6 is
the Openmotif deal. In order to stick with RPMs for install, gotta use
lesstif. Looks like using Openmotif is going to require another tar ball
dance.

Mmmm, may have to come up with some kind of plan to avoid creating a new
'howto' or endless string of notes for each FC release. With their rapid
cycle - wouldn't take long to get a buncha stuff. Maybe just a note for
the current release?

73