[Xastir] Fedora Core 6 and Xastir Install

Tate kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Tue Oct 31 11:18:02 EST 2006

As Adam Savage might say with a slight lishp, "Well, there's your problem!"
Correct email addy is kc7zru at kc7zru.net, not mkc7zru at ....

The Xastir wiki is the place for documentation. I cited my text only cuz I
made it up a while before the wiki went online. Now that the wiki is up -
it's all been moved there and is not being updated on my site. (note to
self: get it off your server dood!)

Take a look at the Fedora howto on the wiki, compare it with your FC6
install experience. Make any chagnes you think would help clarifiy. Your
'newer' perspective can only help! Any questions, ask away.

Only difference I've discovered was the OpenMotif vs Lesstif thing. Other
than that, the FC5 howto seems to fit FC6 well. But, that's my
perspective. Easy to miss things by familiarity.

Only question I'd raise is wether or not we want to add 'howto's on
installing various destributions? That's for the collective to suss out.

Apparently I've offended the gods of HTML, PHP and IP and have lost their
favor, loosing access to the inner sanctum of documentation. I'm working
with one of the Masters of Wikiness to regain favor and access to inner
sanctum. In the meantime, have at it.

73!