[Xastir] strange stuff on stdout

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Fri Sep 1 10:22:21 EDT 2006

On Aug 31, 2006, at 7:57 PM, Curt Mills wrote:

> Something I put in to see if anyone ever sent any RDF packets
> along.

Is there an RDF format other than standard DF packets?  Yeah, I could
look in the spec, but I'm lazy today.

I suppose one could combine a standard position report with an Agrello
report, not necessarily even in the same packet, and get the
information that way.

I have some (pretty rough) perl code that talks to an Agrello unit and
gpsd and spits out a DF packet on the server port.  I'll eventually
finish the DDF unit I've got on the bench and put it all together.

-Jason
kg4wsv