[Xastir] Some observations with the recent CVS release

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue Sep 5 09:19:53 EDT 2006

My opinion...

I'd like to have toggle buttons to disable pop-ups for the different type of
pop-ups. I have one station that I would like to receive all pop-ups except
the emergency beacon one (I have one local station that runs frequently with a
status text of "OFFICIAL EMERGENCY STATION"). I have another that I run
full-time on another machine (disabled transmit, but listening) that I would
like to turn off all pop-ups.

I don't use the track feature very often (althought I would like to see it
work more like APRS+SA where you can track multiple stations), so I don't have
an opinion on the tracking staying from one session to another.