[Xastir] Mac: Possible Compile Issue

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Tue Sep 12 23:55:15 EDT 2006

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, Chip G. wrote:

> > ./config.status: line 1299: ./stamp-h1: Permission denied

> Note the first line. Is that significant?

Nope.  Just means that the permissions on that file are set so the
current user can't update it.  Most likely you compiled as root and
then compiled as a normal user.  Delete the file and redo it to get
rid of the warning, but in this case it doesn't matter anyway.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer