[Xastir] New, Updated box time - which Linux??

Richard, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 20 06:21:00 EDT 2006

Steve,

The P150 will be tight. With 80 MB of RAM, you will definitely need swap
space. On my T42 with KDE running, I have about 112 MB taken up by
applications. I also have 1 GB of RAM installed plus 1 GB swap installed.

Running graphical may be difficult at best with what you have unless you
get a larger hard drive. If you can scrounge up a 20 GB drive, you can
partition it to boot up with a small partition to keep the BIOS happy
and bring in the others when the system boots up when Linux takes over.

Good Luck!!!

Richard, N6NKO