[Xastir] wikipedia on xastir...?

Dan Brown brown at brauhaus.org
Fri Sep 29 20:49:10 EDT 2006

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, Chuck Byam wrote:

> On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 18:18 -0500, Gerry Creager N5JXS wrote:
> > Tom Russo wrote:
> > We could go on and on about wikis in general.  I still believe that done
> > right, it's a great way to document a project and have some interactive
> > comments.  For example, I used a wiki entry to document model run
>
> <<snip, snip>>
>
> wiki's can be a very effective and efficient way to provide a "live"
> document that remains up-to-date.  However, I don't think it should
> completely replace documentation provided with the software package.
> This documentation should be general in nature and be geared toward
> getting the software built and installed.

I hope no one takes this too awfully personally - but, imo the effort spent
writing and discussing where the docs could/should be kept might be better
spent making updates to the docs.  It's a wiki!  Signup is free and open!
Start editing!  If you fix nothing more than a typo, comma splice, spelling
error, bad pun or religous slur involving UI-View, you've contributed!

73,
N8YSZ.

--
Dan Brown