[Xastir] Compiling version 1.8.5

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Apr 6 16:22:57 EDT 2007

On Fri, 6 Apr 2007, Barrie McConnell wrote:

> I'm using the current stable release 1.1.7, I reinstalled it...same results.

I'm using version 1.2, compiled from sources.

>  Oh well...onto bigger & better questions: Is there a more definitive
> explanation on how to use map levels & how to make transparent  overlayed
> maps etc?

There'a  TRANSPARENT tag in the .geo were you define the color that
is to be transparent.  See README.MAPS.

Map Levels:  -9999 is at the bottom stack of your maps, 99999 is at
the top.  0 is the default.  Use Map Chooser->Properties to change
the map level.  Lower numbers get loaded first, so higher numbers
have priority.  Use any numbers you like.