[Xastir] Configuration of operation not clear

KC7ZRU kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Fri Apr 13 22:28:23 EDT 2007

Yup, Curt's suggestion of:

rpm -qa | grep tif

Will tell you. But, that command can take some time run as it has to go
through every package installed on your system.

You can shorten it all by running:

rpm -q openmotif
or
rpm -q lesstif

Results, almost immediate. BUT! You *MUST* get the package name exactly
correct (these examples are, this time). Off by anything and you'll get
a null result that may well not be Truth.

Interesting, I discover I've got both openmotif and lesstif on this box,
but only the lesstif-devel package installed. It's an FC6 box that was
upgraded from FC5. Seems when FC dropped lesstif, they didn't remove it
for the upgrade.

Mmmm, time to play!

73