[Xastir] Problem under debian "Etch"

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Apr 20 12:37:11 EDT 2007

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, William McKeehan wrote:

> Making user /home/mckeehan/.xastir/config/xastir.cnf file
> Error! can not find color file: /xastir/config/xastir.rgb
> Error in Color file! Exiting...

  ~/xastir/src> grep "can not find color file" *
  color.c:        fprintf(stderr,"Error! can not find color file: %s\n", get_data_base_dir(temp));

The XASTIR_DATA_BASE variable is not getting set properly when you
compile.  It should be looking in /usr/local/share/xastir/config/
instead of /xastir/config/ for the file.

When I compile Xastir, each GCC line has this somewhere in it:

    -DXASTIR_DATA_BASE=\"/usr/local/share/xastir\"

What does yours have?