[Xastir] Problem under debian "Etch"

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Fri Apr 20 12:48:51 EDT 2007

Looks like you're on the right path now; mine has
  -DXASTIR_DATA_BASE=\"/xastir\"

Having seent that, I went back and re-ran ./bootstrap.sh
I'm seeing some errors there:
  Makefile.am:7: option `dist-bzip2' not recognized
  scripts/Makefile.am:6: invalid variable `pkglib_SCRIPTS'

related?

In the past, I've ignored warning/errors during the ./configure step also. I
have a few there as well near the end:
config.status: WARNING: config/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
setting

--
William McKeehan