[Xastir] dbfawk and tiled shape files

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Apr 27 10:11:33 EDT 2007

I'll have to look at the formal Watch By County messages and see what
Dale's sending, maybe today.  Options would be to take the parallelogram
(which I don't think SPC's issuing anymore) and seeing which counties
are included.  Warnings by polygon will mention affected counties but
the vertices of the polygon are already published at the bottom of the
statement.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020  FAX 979.862.3983
MAIL:  AATLT, 3139 TAMU
Physical: 1700 Research Parkway, Suite 160,
College Station, TX 77843-3139