[Xastir] Areas of Maximum Concern not showing

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Aug 2 18:39:09 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007, Eric Christensen wrote:

> I'm not seeing any of the watch boxes on my screen.  When I look at the
> open terminal screen I'm seeing these (only more of them):
>
> extract_multipoints: invalid value in (filtered) "Center of MaxConcern
> }d0cR U T U R Q % S {2LDAK": 4,-187
> extract_multipoints: invalid value in (filtered) "Center of MaxConcern
> }d0cR U T U R Q % S {2LDAK": 4,-187
> extract_multipoints: invalid value in (filtered) "Center of MaxConcern
> }d0cW W W U V W  ]W {2LWAJ": 9,-204
> extract_multipoints: invalid value in (filtered) "Center of MaxConcern
> }d0cW W W U V W  ]W {2LWAJ": 9,-204
> extract_multipoints: invalid value in (filtered) "Center of MaxConcern
> }d0cR U T U R Q % S {2LDAK": 4,-187
> extract_multipoints: invalid value in (filtered) "Center of MaxConcern
> }d0cR U T U R Q % S {2LDAK": 4,-187
>

> Can someone point me in the right direction to remedy this?

Remedy what?  Somebody out there is sending packets that are not per
the multipoint spec.  Xastir is complaining about it.  Find out
who's sending those and send them a nice nastygram, asking them to
fix their script or their fumblefingers.

Of course it may be Dale Huguley's scripts, in which case you want
to be extra extra nice and ask if he needs help fixing it.