[Xastir] Have created addtional .xbm's

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 5 21:21:14 EDT 2007

Tate,

As soon as I hear from Curt about the mods, I will send them to him for
his blessing. Right now, SVR TSTRM works. HEAT is not displaying for
some reason so I have been capturing wx logfile tonight. I included HEAT
because of excessive heat issues and then conversely, the wind-chill
warnings as well. I am not sure how WXSVR deals with windchill so that
will have to wait until later this year or if someone else will cough up
the info.

Right now, Chicago is really getting "twisted"....

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO