[Xastir] Bug: Right click and mouse usage?

Bernard Michael Tyers bernard.tyers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 05:22:09 EDT 2007

Hi all,

If this is known already, apologies...I looked through my archives,
but couldn't find any mention of it.

Platform:

Model Name:	Mac
Model Identifier:	MacBook2,1
Processor Name:	Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed:	2.16 GHz
System Version:	Mac OS X 10.4.10 (8R2218)
Kernel Version:	Darwin 8.10.1

Xastir V1.9.1 Compiled July 3rd.

Its using:

GraphicsMagick 1.1.7, ShapeLib (internal), PCRE , Dbfawk, rtree Motif 2.2.3,

Issue:

1. When I open Xastir from commandline
2. Wait for objects to load, and then
3. Right click (apple click) on an object
4. The object options menu appears (center/station info/send message to....etc)
5. If instead of using the mouse to select the command of my choice, I
use the up/down arrow two things happen:

	a. the selection does not change (it stays on first options: Center)
	b. Xastir crashes. Window closes.

The error in the commandline is: "Bus error".

There is more information in the xastir.crash.log. If you woud like to
see it, let me know and I will post it.

It is reproducable each time. It happens with both locally created
objects, stations, including mine.

hope it helps,

bernard
EI8FDB