[Xastir] Someone is sending out bad data...

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 12 11:26:51 EDT 2007

This may be a repeat of a previous issue but xastir is spewing this out
today ...

extract_multipoints: invalid value in (filtered) "Center of MaxConcern
}d0df e e e XKe {CEbAH": 24,-179
extract_multipoints: invalid value in (filtered) "Center of MaxConcern
}d0df e e e XKe {CEbAH": 24,-179
extract_multipoints: invalid value in (filtered) "Center of MaxConcern
}d0df e e e XKe {CEbAH": 24,-179
extract_multipoints: invalid value in (filtered) "Center of MaxConcern
}d0df e e e XKe {CEbAH": 24,-179

Unfortunately, this is all I am getting out of it. Now, what debug level
should I turn on to find out where the bogus data is coming from?

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO