[Xastir] GraphicsMagick (aka.. Too hot in Alabama)

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Tue Aug 14 18:12:28 EDT 2007

Afternoon
Its too hot outside, so I thought I would cvs update my xastir and,
also 'upgrade' to GraphicsMagick.

After doing so (using --quantum-depth=16) I get

Magick: No decode delegate for this image format ().

I've been playing with the different mapping types (seeing as I can
use them), and I get this message when I enable TXRadar.geo and some
of the others.

map.png: PNG image data, 6000 x 2500, 8-bit colormap, non-interlaced

I've added compiled and install libpng so thats there.

Anyone come across this one before (or have I made a dumb mistake due
to Jetlag?)

Regards
de John
EI7IG