[Xastir] Yippee!!! boxen is unwedged...

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Thu Aug 23 09:51:15 EDT 2007

on 8/23/2007 7:28 AM Jason Winningham said the following:
> Possibilities that have been mentioned are the sourceforge servers or
> Gerry's server at TAMU.  I can also provide mailman service here at UAH.

The TAMU system for mailing lists isn't technically Gerry's. The University
hosts a LISTSERV server that apparently is open to anyone. I recall years
ago there was a specific policy about who was allowed to have a list on it,
but I can't see that anywhere except one place that says the primary list
owner's email should be linked to the official university email account
(which is no problem for Gerry.)

http://listserv.tamu.edu/

This LISTSERV hosts thousands of lists and would not go down for any length
of time without immediate action.

-Lance KJ5O

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
joe at lightningflash.net
http://kj5o.lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat the
cookies.