[Xastir] IGate into socal.aprs2.net?

Craig Anderson acraiga at pacbell.net
Sat Aug 25 03:23:51 EDT 2007

Ooops.  I may have an explanation for my problem.
When I set up my 100 mile filter on the socal.aprs2.net
INET interface, I used rounded LAT/LON numbers,
which put the center of my filter 20 to 30 miles away
from me.  The stations I was missing were within 100
miles of me but maybe not the center of my filter.

Sorry all,
Craig
n6yxk