Bad WX multiline data, still. Re: [Xastir] Someone is sending out bad data...

Richard Polivka r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 28 08:49:50 EDT 2007

Do you all really realize how many hours a year are taken away from leisure time by work? Work is the curse of the sleeping class...

I owe, I owe, so it is off to work I go...

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO

PS: when Fedora 8 is released, I will do a rework of the install document for the release, using both the rpm's and direct compile based on a base install.

Gerry Creager <gerry.creager at tamu.edu> wrote: I didn't get very far with looking into this.  I had real work interfere
with the important stuff.  I'll try to carve out time later this week
but today's already committed.

Let me get an on-the air station and see what's going on.

TOM: Your local NWS station is in ABQ, correct?  I may be able to
leverage that.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983