[Xastir] d7 receive problem

James Jolin jjolin at itol.com
Mon Dec 3 13:59:50 EST 2007

Curt, WE7U wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Dec 2007, James Jolin wrote:
>

>> I can't use suse because they don't install on Dell.
>>

> I guess the OpenSuSE system on my Dell at work shouldn't be working
> then.  Or the OpenSuSE on the Dell Latitude laptop.  ;-)
>
> Who told you that nonsense anyway?

Well this is that happened.  I did install 10.0 and decided to upgrade
to 10.1. Neither 10.1, 10.2 or 10.3 (OpenSuSe) would install....they
stopped at the pcmcia part.  So I went on the suse forum and someone
told me that was a problem with Dell laptops...no advice on how to fix
it.  I know this is off topic, but I sure would still like to put suse
on the laptop.
Jim WA9ARB